Building a high-functioning team isn’t easy. Whether you’re a small independent shop or part of a larger firm, having the right people in place can make your job a lot easier. But how do you find the people most qualified for the job when you’re busy enough trying to close deals?
A Client Services Coordinator is a good place to start. This person is an an essential team member for many brokerages, acting as an administrator and ensuring the office runs smoothly. When you have logistics and operations taken care of, you can focus on the most valuable tasks.
To get started, download a simple job description—ready to post on a job site or edit and adapt to your needs.
Client Services Coordinator
The Client Services Coordinator provides administrative support to the [Senior Agent and team], reporting directly to the [Office Manager].
What you'll be doing:
- Answer and redirect calls in a courteous and professional manner. Memorize client names, agent and team member names and extensions. Route calls to team mobile phones according to instructions. Supply appropriate information to callers and relay any messages.
- Gain and display knowledge on a weekly basis of property listings and advertised properties, ensuring calls are handled according to instructions, routing to appropriate team member(s).
- Manage Senior Agent calendar and other calendars as instructed.
- Learn executives’ and clients’ names and office locations, extending hospitality to them upon office visits and phone calls.
- Coordinate advertising efforts, maintain marketing material, and assist with website updates.
- Keep office area clean and organized. Open and close the office each day.
- Reserve conference room for meetings and presentations with clients. Coordinate offsite meetings and conferences.
- Keep monthly inventory on all office supplies and place supply orders as needed.
- Supervise outgoing regular and overnight mail and faxes in a confidential manner. Handle any errors in shipments and deliveries.
- Track all advertising, routing calls to the appropriate team member and keeping track of all principal and broker contact information.
- Keep printers and fax machines supplied with paper and toner.
- Cross-train with the Marketing Assistant and Transaction Coordinator positions to ensure smooth coverage (if applicable).
- Act as liaison with other groups on presentations and confidential listings (if applicable).
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Agent or team.
What you need to apply:
- Familiarity with Office XP Suite
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Desire to learn and move up in the organization
- Ability to deal with and bring out the best from a variety of personalities
- High school education