If you’ve ever punched your computer screen in frustration over formatting in Word, PowerPoint or Photoshop, we’ve got your next hire ready. A Marketing Assistant can be a huge asset to your team—putting together slide decks, keeping your website up-to-date, writing ad copy and more.
This position supports the broker team on all things marketing, advertising and public relations.
What you‘ll be doing
- Create marketing materials, proposals, first appointment and listing packages.
- Work with agents or Office Manager to generate brochures, postcards, web pages, flyers, etc. for clients
- Become knowledgeable in use of local and national market research reports
- Develop regional sales aids with the help of the team or Research Analyst
- Compile relevant news articles for marketing and proposing properties
- Adhere to company’s editorial style and branding guide when preparing marketing materials
- Collaborate with Client Services Coordinator on advertising inquiries
- Generate client mailings for advertising sold and closed transactions/listings
- Prepare or assist with preparation of meeting slides/presentations as needed
- Develop and/or update brokerage website
- Manage brokerage’s social media presence
- Develop demos or maps as directed by team or Office Manager
- Create and place web and/or print advertising as directed
- Track and analyze marketing spending and results
- Other duties as assigned by agent team or Office Manager
What you need to apply
- 2+ years marketing experience desired
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with graphic design a plus